Monday, November 10, 2008

Blah, blah, blah.

This is a rainy, wonderfully dreary day. I am sitting on my daughters messy bed in her messy room using the Internet. The upstairs gets someones Internet. Yes, I guess we are pirates.
My throat hurts, and my sinus' are creepy too. Anytime the weather changes my body from the shoulders up goes "bloingko!" That's my word for it. Feel free to use it if you want to, no charge. I shall attempt to put a few poems on this.
Never mind, I'll do it later. Bye.

4 comments:

Momstheword said...

How did you find out you could get the internet from her room? That's weird. I guess it's the neighbors with the little boy who hangs around the driveway and hugs the car? Maybe J. can mow their lawn for them. :)

Indian Lake Papa said...

blah blah blah - been there - in fact its a "2 blah day" today.

Paula said...

Sorry about your sinuses. I hope you feel better.

Q

Robbie Iobst said...

Even when you have the blahs you are amusing! :0)