I have survived Prom! My son's Prom that is.
I haven't been to the mall so much in the past two years, and I only went 3 times! So I have made a list of things that I need to do on a regular basis.
1. Go to the mall more often and buy something small for myself...maybe something on clearance.
2. Go out to eat with a grown up before the month is over.
3. Stay up past 11p.m., and by that I mean OUT like not in the house.
4. Go to a new movie, but we hate to spend money on new ones when we can see $2 ones...so...
5. Go to a $2 movie.
6. Buy a new fingernail polish and paint my toes. ( I have to have naked fingers because I work in a kitchen)
7.Only have my hair in a pony tail when at work...down and fixed everywhere else....yeah right!
8. Wear makeup more than once a week.
9. Make sure the house is in company condition at all times...sure!
10. Really, I should really work on number 9.
Okay, that's my list. I like to write lists, but than I feel like I've finished. I need to work on finishing my lists...that can be #11.