This is my Thursday list of the thoughts that have floated into and out of my mind today...
1. I wish it was Friday.
2. I'm sooooo tired!
3. I need a maid.
4. Maybe we won't have school tomorrow.
5. Yeah! Hubby got me a soda (sorry sis-my bad)
6. How can this house get so dusty? We don't have any dirt in here?!
7. Raining again...no walking today...aw, hee,hee.
8. People are very silly... I won't name names, but I work with some.. Okay, here is a little story ( it's funny big time) This lady I work with is a self proclaimed non humorist, she was saying that she doesn't hide the goodies from her kids at home. She just keeps it all in Tupperware-because she has mice and cows. I about died with laughter- "why ",I asked, "is it because the cows don't have thumbs and can't open the Tupperware?"I laughed so hard that she had to laugh also. but she thought we thought she meant cats and mice. I said, "no, cows and mice is what I thought you said", It's still funny! I imagined a far side cartoon with cows in a kitchen trying to open the Tupperware saying something like "drat these hooves!"
9. I thought a lot about cows and thumbs today.
10. I made "corn flake cookies" at school today at work and they turned out great, the kids kept stealing them or buying extra- all good.
11. I like my little kitty picture at the top. I like "blarg", and I plan to use it in a sentence tonight or tomorrow at work.