Others have been doing random thoughts, so I thought I would ramble also.
* I added a gadget thingy to my side bar that I borrowed from Monday's Blog.
* I don't know who that character is, so I hope it's good.
* I feel better today, but my head is still killing me, I think it's the pressure in the air.
* Thank you for praying for me while I was puny the other day.
* I made 240 brownies today, and only ate a tiny pinch! They were good, but the recp. called for 12 cups of butter...but that's a lot of brownies.
* And a lot of butter-melted butter...yum.
* I finished packing my inside the house books today...mine not the girls. Only 10 medium size boxes.
* No house yet. Bummer.
* I'm drinking a tea that is supposed to help me lose weight, but I think it helps my body balance out and thus the weight will follow. I'll keep you posted.
* I haven't had a soda since last Saturday, so that may be why I have a headache.
* The tea is a green tea.
* I am also eating correctly like I had already started, but I have been cutting back on sugar too. It just doesn't sound good...much.
* Our big cat has learned to open the cabinets by himself, so my youngest got her chop stick hair things, and a hair tie, and made a baby lock for him. It works.
* I really want a Pepsi, but if I can resist for another 24 hours I think I will be alright.
* Okay, that's all I have to say.