Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday

Thirteen things that make me happy.
1. Sunshine (on my shoulders...).
2. Cool Breezes, and warm breezes.
3. Snow falling on a winter afternoon.
4. Fall...the colors, the sky, the temperature, the AIR.
5. A cat that likes me, and will let me love on it.
6. Rubbing a horses nose.
7. A good book.
8. Going for rides in the mountains (when I'm close enough to do this).
9. Playing in sand.
10.Watching something silly...like the kids(at work, so High Schoolers)during lunch.
11.Getting to go to bed early, and be left alone so I can go to sleep.
12.Office supplies.
13.Visiting/chating/blogging/talking to friends, and family.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

#11 is so funny...I totally know what you are talking about! I love fall..the smell..the air..mmm..missing `it!

Robin said...

Great list - I like many of those things too :)

Momstheword said...

Kinda like going to bed early and in the middle of a fade away, hearing a child's voice saying
"Mom! Where's my 'you name it'. Most of those things I like also.

Robbie Iobst said...

I love 1,7,12...great list! I really like #12. I too love office supplies. I can't go to Office Depot often because I find myself wanting to buy everything, even the things I don't need. :0)

Paula said...

Good list.

Robin said...

Robbie - I hear you about wanting to buy things you don't need. I'm tempted too.