Friday, June 27, 2008

Hair Today

I have long hair. I have been growing it from the time my Husband started Police Academy, and it's been about 2 or more years now.
So I finally go and get it trimmed ( I have once before while growing it out), and the nice lady tells me my hair is old.
My hair is old.
She said that I need to put leave on conditioner and baby my hair now that it's long, because the ends are old.
It kinda makes me feel grossed out to have "old" hair.
Oh well, it matches the rest of me.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

old hair...huh! I have had the same problem when my hair was long..and not only was it long..but it was naturally curly..so it needed even more moisture than normal hair. I had to buckle down and buy some real good conditioner..no more Suave! Biolage is my favorite.

Robin said...

Old hair :) I had old hair until recently and got my hair cut into long layers instead of one length. I too was told that I need to condition, but... I don't have money to spend on $$ conditioner...

Momstheword said...

She could have waited until after your birthday! Did she trim off the frazzled ends? Seems that should have taken care of the "old ends". Poor old thing!